Be ready to have a blast in town when you start your adventure at Be Mar Hostel Barcelona.
Right around the corner is Rambla del Raval, the heart of Barcelona’s bohemian lifestyle.
Be comfortable at Be Mar Hostel Barcelona and enjoy the city to the max
If you want to immerse yourself in Barcelona’s urban culture life without compromising the tidiness, security, comfort and a chill atmosphere, this is the place for you while in the city.
At front desk we have all the information that will guide you to the best parties, clubs, concerts and bars. The top promoters in town always stop by Be Hostels to inform you of the best events.
At Be Mar Hostel Barcelona we count with the best facilities
- Stay connected as your leisure permits with free internet and wi-fi access
- Impress your friends cooking a feast at the provided fully equipped kitchen. You will save money and make gastronomic friends worldwide.
- Lockers are personal and conveniently placed right next to the beds.
- Get to know the historic district with a free walking tour.
- Feel free to come and go, since there is no curfew imposed and front desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Rooms have air conditioning.
Be Mar Hostel Barcelona surroundings
Among many others, there are; the Botero Cat sculpture, an icon of the Rambla and a commonly used meeting spot; many an international eatery (from Asian delights to fish and chips); a sports center; Marsella bar, famous for serving absinthe and appearing in Woody Allen’s Vicky Cristina Barcelona; The Maritime Museum; the new site of the Filmoteca de Catalunya, and one of Gaudi’s buildings, Palau Guell